North Korea threatens to launch ICBM nuclear kamikaze-like attacks on USA

image4

On an anniversary known for military showmanship, North Korean generals on Thursday declared that their forces were ready to launch intercontinental ballistic missiles and kamikazelike nuclear attacks at the United States if threatened.

“Stalwart pilots, once given a sortie order, will load nuclear bombs, instead of fuel for return, and storm enemy strongholds to blow them up,” the North’s official Korean Central News Agency quoted its Air and Anti-Air Force commander, Ri Pyong-chol, as saying during a ceremony in observance of the anniversary of the founding of the North Korean People’s Army.

Another general, Kim Rak-gyom, the Strategic Rocket Force commander, reiterated the claim that the North is “one click away from pushing the launch button.”

“If the U.S. imperialists and their followers dare make a pre-emptive attack, they will be made to keenly realize what a real nuclear war and real retaliatory blows are like,” he said.

Threats to launch nuclear strikes and warnings of “nuclear holocaust” have become common since the country’s latest nuclear test, its third, in February. Although North Korea is believed to have a small nuclear weapons arsenal, most analysts doubt it could follow through on threats to deliver them to the United States by missile.

One American intelligence agency recently said it had “moderate confidence” that the North had mastered the technology of building a weapon that could fit on a missile warhead, but the Obama administration said that was not the consensus among the United States’ 15 other intelligence agencies. Most analysts believe that Kim Jong-un, the North’s leader, is using the nuclear bluster to consolidate the support of his people and bolster his leverage in dealing with Washington and its allies.

The threatening statements come after days of relative quiet that followed weeks of warnings of dire consequences if the United States and South Korea provoked the North. Mr. Kim’s government was already angered by United Nations sanctions punishing it for the nuclear test in February and by particularly robust joint exercises by the American and South Korea militaries.

The timing of the latest threats appeared to be tied to the military anniversary. North Korea’s military, the backbone of Mr. Kim’s dynastic rule, has traditionally used the date to swear its loyalty to the Kim family and vent its anti-American vitriol.

Read full article

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “North Korea threatens to launch ICBM nuclear kamikaze-like attacks on USA

  1. Pingback: Todays’s News headlines | URGENT WORLD NEWS UPDATES

  2. George washingtons vision,he saw a major war in america,and after most of america had been wipedout,Nibiru showed up and stopped everything,AND not long ago ,OUR LORD JESUS,said I’am going to pour out a bucket of blood on america,so they can see what they ‘ve been doing to the rest of the world,many people have seen an ‘attack on pearl harbor’ BY NORTH KOREA,our government knows this,ITS ALL ABOUT TAKING OVER OUR COUNTRY BY THE ANTI-CHRIST,marshal law ,fema death camps and the mark of the beast………………..

  3. We should throw a maritime blockade around their 3 major ports. No fuel, no military supplies, only basic food and medicine. When lard ass runs out of caviar and champagne, he will be a little more willing to talk.

  4. If they attack they are FINISHED. I get first dibs of Kim Junk Ill’s stash of premium kim chee. I plan to hand it out to his starving people FYI.

  5. Pingback: John McTernan's Insights » God Final Warning to America

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s