The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals. These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.”
– Baal, Encyclopedia Mythica
Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurr during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:
- April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
- April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
- April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
- April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
- April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
- April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. In 2011, I wrote an article about the death of Bin Laden, announced between April 30th and May 1st (seeWhy the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st). In that article, I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.